Afternoon Delight in Lalimar Beach Resort, Negros Oriental
While we were in Guihulngan City to celebrate the birthday of my friend’s mom, we went to a nearby resort located in La Libertad to spend the rest of the afternoon. The resort’s name is Lalimar Beach Resort, it is operated and owned by the Local Government Unit.
The resort is a great place to spend your vacation. They have an infinity pool with a breathtaking view of Tanon Strait and also you can see the island of Cebu from a far. The cottages are simply beautiful. Plus the price is cheaper.
Since the resort is about 2 hours drive from Dumaguete City, it is a sweet escape from the madding crowd.
We had the whole afternoon in Lalimar Beach Resort and we were all pampered by the beauty of this resort. The cottages that are made of indigenous materials, the eco friendly landscape, the cool plunge of their infinity pool, the friendly staff and their mouth watering pizza – these were just some of the things that we experienced and brought us into the state of peace and relaxation.
We left Lalimar Beach Resort with a smile to show how we enjoyed our time while we were there. So if you happen to be in Negros Oriental, consider staying in Lalimar Beach Resort.
Below are the published rates I got last August 2012.
Air Conditioned Cottage w/ Hot & Cold Shower
- Cottage Nos. 1 – 4 – PhP 1,540.00
- Cottage No. 5 – PhP 2,420.00
- Cottage No. 6 (Whole Cottage) – PhP 3,740.00
- Cottage No. 6A – PhP 2,640.00
- Cottage No. 6B – PhP 1,760.00
- Cottage No. 7 – PhP 3,080.00
- Budget Room with Fan – PhP 220.00/head
- Function Hall Main – PhP 3,000.00
- Function Hall Annex PhP 2,000.00
- Umbrella Poolside 10 seaters – PhP 330.00
- Umbrella Poolside 8 seaters – PhP 275.00
- Extra Chairs – PhP 11.00
- Extra Table – PhP 44.00
- Adult – PhP 55.00
- Children – PhP 33.00
Lalimar Beach Resort
San Jose, La Libertad, Negros Oriental, Philippines
Cellphone No: 09082127683 – 09177071409