I don’t know why but everytime I open my Windows Media Player, my brain always commands me to play Switchfoot’s songs. Yeah. Switchfoot. I assume that you already hear them. But in case not, I’ll give you some idea as what I have known about them.
- Jon Foreman is the lead vocalist of Switchfoot who had a duet with Many Moore for Someday Well Know.
- Most of the movie soundtracks of “A Walk To Remember” starring Shane West and Many Moore were composed by the band including Only Hope, You, Learning to Breathe and Dare You To Move.
- The latest single of Switchfoot “This Is Home” is the soundtrack of the movie “Prince Caspian Chronicles of Narnia”.
- Jerome Fontamillas, member of Switchfoot, is actually Pinoy.
- The band is based in San Diego, California.
I like Switchfoot because their songs reflect about themselves. I can see their passion of bringing some worthwhile message in their songs. Though they don’t label themselves as a Christian band but they are Christians. It’s up to the listeners on how they will judge their music. But as for me, Switchfoot’s songs are inspiring.
I recommend all of their albums: The Legend of Chin, A New Way To Be Human, Learning to Breathe, The Beautiful Letdown, Nothing is Sound and Oh! Gravity.